Friday, May 13, 2016

I am trying to prepare a presentation for an upcoming genealogy conference locally, but continue to get dragged into the quagmire of the impending legal battle in criminal court.  It is only one example of the many frustrations that I face daily - I posted on Facebook as my status the other day that I was mistaken that my plate was full, actually it is more like my smorgasbord - after plugging in off the top of my head all of my present ponderings matters I am currently facing once per column I soon realized it wouldn't fit on one screen view - should have apparently died from the stress of all of it once again, but for some reason am still kicking - this court case is likely going to set a new precedent in Colorado if not several, but man the devil is in the details and like Mom always told us keep copies of everything until it can't apply anymore - what a nugget of wisdom that has turned out to be!!!

Back to my presentation Aaaargggghhh!   Thanks for reading and hope you are much better off than I am now.

No comments:

Post a Comment